Century City is located along to the N1 freeway and close to the N7 Cape-Namibia route.
Excellent internal transport infrastructure and physical layout ensures smooth access and
egress into and from the entire node.
The property is situated adjacent to the newly developed Century City Convention Centre
precinct. The greater precinct includes the new Century City Hotel, ABSA regional head
office and Virgin Active Gym.
There are a variety of restaurants and hotels in the node, with Canal Walk, a super-regional
shopping centre, a short walk away.
- The erf measures 1.0789ha consisting of 7 office blocks.
- This is a three-storey architect designed office building and offers upmarket finishes.
- The building offers 2 106 m² of office space and the structure includes basement parking.
- Access to the building is via a lobby reception and basement parking.
- There is a general reception, several partitioned offices, open-plan offices, kitchenettes and boardrooms.
- Forming part of the building are 52 basement parking bays, 17 open ground floor bays and 4 storerooms.
- Building services include, boom entrance and security guards, card entry system throughout the building, a passenger lift, ADSL, fibre optic and landline capability, panoramic and directional infrared cameras, smoke detectors, biometric finger scanners for individual office entry, alarm systems per office, distribution boards per office unit, air-conditioning and a back up generator.