PLEASE NOTE: Map is in incorrect placement
Renovated recently with revamped kitchen.
Perfect home for a family, entertainers or retirees!
Situated on a quiet street of town, but still near to shops, restaurants, clinic and primary school.
- Main bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a shower, fixed aircon and plenty of cupbards. It also opens up to a private outdoor area equipped with two showers and a bath
- Two separate bedrooms each with ample cupboard space
- Family bathroom fitted with dual shower heads and unique basin & taps design
- Two lounge areas separated by kitchen. Second lounge features indoor braai and pizza oven, a guest bathroom with a shower and access to the back garden
- Kitchen is equipped with light granite counters, a centre island, space large enough for a double door fridge/freezer, and a Smeg cooker (Electric oven, 5 burner gas stove) and an extractor. There is also a scullery with space and plumbing for all cleaning machines
- Jetmaster fireplace installed between kitchen and front lounge, aircon in the lounge
- Big braai installed in back garden
- Two storage units
- Single garage is situated at the end of the long driveway which includes an outer and inner gate
- The house is fitted with led lights, and a 5 000L water tank which is installed for usage in and out the house